The match will be held at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in North London on Sunday, November 26. Kickoff is scheduled for 2 p.m. GMT local time, 9 a.m. ET or 6 a.m. PT in the US and Canada, and 1 a.m. AEDT early on Monday morning in Australia.
When and where is the Tottenham Hotspur vs. Aston Villa match taking place?
After suffering two consecutive defeats, Tottenham manager Ange Postecoglou is eager to see his team return to winning form as they face top-five competitors Aston Villa in the English Premier League this Sunday.
The recent losses to Chelsea and Wolverhampton Wanderers have dimmed the sparkle of Spurs’ impressive start to the season. Some pundits speculate that opponents may have deciphered how to counteract Postecoglou’s aggressive playing style.
A victory for Aston Villa in this match would propel them ahead of Tottenham in the league standings. Aston Villa is currently on a remarkable streak of six consecutive wins across all competitions.
In the following sections, we’ll highlight the optimal live TV streaming services to ensure you can catch all the live action, no matter where you are in the world.
If you’ve decided to cut ties with traditional cable, the replacement might come in the form of a live TV streaming service. Unlike on-demand platforms, these services provide a lineup of live channels.
Among the options available, Hulu Plus Live TV takes the lead, earning its position as our top recommendation.
What sets Hulu Plus Live TV apart is its unique offering that includes the Disney bundle and unlimited DVR.
This combination provides a comprehensive entertainment experience, blending live channels with on-demand content from both Hulu and Disney Plus.
How to watch the Tottenham vs. Aston Villa game online from anywhere using a VPN?
If you’re unable to watch your favorite sports game due to blackout restrictions, a VPN can be a lifesaver.
By connecting to a VPN server in a location that isn’t subject to blackouts, you can effectively bypass these restrictions and enjoy the game without any hassle.
VPNs, or Virtual Private Networks, are essentially tunnels that encrypt your internet traffic and route it through a server in a different location.
This makes it appear as if you’re accessing the internet from that location, even though you’re physically located elsewhere.
In the case of sports blackouts, this can be incredibly useful. If your internet provider or mobile carrier has placed you in a blackout zone, a VPN can simply override that by assigning you an IP address from a non-blackout area. This allows you to stream the game without any restrictions.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in most countries, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming.
However, it’s important to make sure your VPN is properly configured to prevent any leaks, as some streaming services may terminate the accounts of users who are found to be circumventing blackout restrictions.
Here are some of the benefits of using a VPN to watch sports:
- Bypass blackout restrictions: Stream games from anywhere, even if you’re in a blackout zone.
- Protect your privacy: Encrypt your internet traffic and prevent your ISP from tracking your online activity.
- Secure your devices: Add an extra layer of security when using public Wi-Fi networks.
If you’re looking for a reliable and easy-to-use VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN. It’s our top-rated VPN for streaming sports, and it offers a wide range of features, including:
- Fast and reliable speeds: Enjoy smooth and uninterrupted streaming without buffering or lag.
- A large network of servers: Choose from a wide range of server locations around the world.
- Strong encryption: Protect your data with industry-standard 256-bit AES encryption.
With a VPN, you can enjoy the thrill of watching your favorite sports team without worrying about blackout restrictions.
So why wait? Try a VPN today and experience the freedom of streaming sports from anywhere in the world.
Livestream the Tottenham Hotspur vs. Aston Villa game in the UK
Premier League rights in the UK are split between Sky Sports, Amazon Prime Video and TNT Sports (previously known as BT Sport). Spurs vs. Aston Villa is exclusive to Sky Sports, showing on its Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels.
- If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via its Sky Go app. play.google.com Sky Go app
- Cord-cutters will want to get set up with a Now account and a Now Sports membership to stream the game chevron_right help.nowtv.com Now Sports membership
Here are the details on how to watch the game on each platform:
- Channel: Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Ultra
- Streaming: Sky Go, Sky Sports app
- Price: £18 per month for a Sky Sports subscription
Amazon Prime Video
- Channel: Not available
- Streaming: Amazon Prime Video
- Price: Included with an Amazon Prime membership (£7.99 per month or £79 per year)
- Channel: Not available
- Streaming: TNT Sports app
- Price: £12 per month for a TNT Sports subscription
Please note that all prices are correct as of November 2023.
- The game will also be available to watch on Sky Sports’ YouTube channel.
- The game will be available to watch in Ultra HD (UHD) on Sky Sports Ultra.
- The game will be available with commentary in English, Spanish, and French.